WE SHOULD CONSIDER THAT HEALTHY AIR IS A REQUIRMENT AND NOT AN OPTION
Research indicates that the coronavirus could remain in the air for more than eight minutes after talking. Normal speech could generate airborne droplets that can remain suspended for tens of minutes or longer and are eminently capable of transmitting disease in confined spaces.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has acknowledged there is “emerging evidence” that Covid-19 could be spread through particles in the air.
Natural Ventilation Drawback: You have negligible control over it, especially the airflow direction. Improper natural ventilation significantly increases the risk of airborne pathogens being transmitted.
Your air quality should be frequently checked and optimized, especially in times of change.
Clean air in indoor environment means healthier, more productive people. A modern house supports the confidence of the household who use it. Using our understanding of indoor environments, IAQ Solution will soon give you the insights to make the safer and healthier decision.
Protect your entire space from all of the little things floating in the air and lingering on surfaces
AM300 series all in one sensor, can monitor the air people breathe as occupancy fluctuates and people interact and provide real time air quality monitoring. They can detect most major air pollutant that are invisible to our eyes.
Common indoor air pollutants are:
- Formaldehyde (HCHO)
- Volatile organic compounds (TVOC)
- Ozon (O3)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Dust particle
Inadequate ventilation and emitted pollutant from decoration material and furniture makes indoor air quality poor and can leads to a wide range of adverse health effects that make indoor air quality poor. Short term exposure to air pollutant may cause:
- Wheezing (HCHO)
- Skin Irritation (HCHO)
- Watery eyes (HCHO)
- Burning sensation in nose and throat (HCHO)
Long term exposure may have permanent health issues including:
- Lung Cancer
- Heart Disease
- Respiratory Disease
Whenever air quality reaches the threshold AM319 alarm activates and show a bad emoticon and display red led light, make beeps and send out an alert. It can be paired with an UC11 series controller to automatically activate HVAC system. Proper air exchange can dispel odors, chemicals and CO2, while balancing energy use and reducing disease transmission.
AM319-915M integrated 9 types of sensors to measure various ambience conditions:
- Temperature: Monitor and display real-time environmental temperature data. Also, maintaining proper temperatures in your house not only improves occupant comfort but can also potentially minimize the growth and spread of many pathogens
- Humidity: Monitor and display real-time environmental humidity data. High humidity levels can promote the growth of bacteria and mold and create an environment where dust mites can thrive. Lower humidity creates other concerns like dry, itchy skin, transmission of viruses and irritation of the upper respiratory system
- PIR (Passive Infrared): Detect the presence of people and monitor the activity level within a certain area
- Light: Acquire the real-time luminance data and check the lighting status
- TVOC (Total Volatile Organic Compound): Monitoring ambient air level of VOCs and thus better air quality
- Barometric Pressure: Measure and record barometric pressure data
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2): Acquire CO2 concentration data to help people respond to indoor air quality problems
- PM5 & PM10 (Particulate Matter)
- Formaldehyde (HCHO) or Ozon (O3)
By checking current critical air measurements or analyzing historical levels to detect important changes, AM300 series sensor helps keeping our house air fresh. It is helpful to check key indicators, such as carbon dioxide (CO2), particulate matter 2.5 & 10 (PM2.5 & 10), total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), formaldehyde (HCHO), Ozone (O3), measuring temperature, and relative humidity to keep indoor air fresh.
AM300 series sensors key features:
- AM300 Ambience Monitoring Sensor is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways with a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas
- The AM300 Ambience Monitoring Sensor equips with a 4.2-inch E-ink screen to show the real-time ambience conditions in many ways
UG65 series Gateway key features:
- In order to monitor IAQ and control your ventilation system remotely Am300 series can be integrated with semi industrial Gateways UG65 so you can reach it from anywhere
- Deep Penetration: Covering up 12 km² (2 km radius) in city applications
- High Capacity: Receiving data from 8 end-devices simultaneously
- Supporting up to 2000 end-devices
- Stay connected via Ethernet, cellular and Wi-Fi to deliver encrypted data around the clock
- High Compatibility
- Embedded Network Server
- LoRa Basics™ Station
- AWS IoT Core for LoRaWAN
- The Things Network, ChirpStack, Loriot
With built-in network server, the UG65 also supports Semtech’s latest packet forwarder, and is compatible with multiple network server platforms like AWS, TTN, ChirpStack, and Loriot which offers a wide range of options for data processing.