Milesight Secures Internet Connection on PLC Remote Monitoring in India
As has been noted, remote monitoring on PLCs is common to the industrial automation in the plant. However, the factory could be located anywhere in the world and leaves many difficulties of management of the large scale of PLCs. Hence, to make that problem a thing of the past, Milesight, with the use of UR72 industrial cellular router, offers an intelligent solution to help LUOVA Technologies reduce the production cost, decrease in part cycle time, and improve quality and reliability.
Download (PDF): Internet Connection on Remote Monitoring for PLCs
- For example, staff working in the office needs access to industrial production management in remote fields
- For instance, a fast and secure network to provide the speed and reliability to underpin time-critical operations
Firstly, our client uses 2 units of Milesight UR72 industrial cellular router respectively as a MilesightVPN server and a MilesightVPN client. Secondly, the one as MilesightVPN client is connected to Ethernet port of a programmable logic controller. As soon as a MilesightVPN environment is established, engineers working in the office can access the system securely. Also, they can find no trouble controlling the programmable logic controller anytime.
By applying the application to modern control networks, data collection over great distances is no longer a problem. Because special events, faults, and alarms are definitely under control. Hence, remote monitoring on PLC is truly trending.
- Easy to use, deploy and scale up
- Secure and fast web access
- Reduced running and network administration costs
- Increased employee productivity and increased organizational flexibility
- Real-time remote control/monitoring and production management
- Minimize costly downtime in high-pressure industrial production environments
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 low power consumption processor
- Dual SIM Backup with High-Speed LTE Network
- Embed Milesight SDK (Python 2.7/C)
- Support SSD and Micro SD card extension
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi comply with 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Supports Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU Protocols
- Comprehensive Industrial Interfaces: Serial Port, DI/DO
- Integrated GPS with High Accuracy Positioning
- Multiple Encryption Tunnels for Data Transmission Security
About LUOVA Technologies:
LUOVA Technologies, a solution provider, is focused on helping customers achieve their goals in the areas of industrial automation and software solutions.