VS330 ToF & PIR Bathroom Occupancy Sensor
Bathroom Occupancy Sensor
Enable Analytic Work Rather Than Guesswork
- Dual Technology, Maximal Possibility
- Industry-leading Accuracy exceeding 99.5%
- Compliant with GDPR & 100% Anonymous Detection
- Real-time Update & Ultra-low Power Consumption
- Artful Design & Flexible Applications
- For traditional public or commercial bathrooms or washrooms, the most common issue is that they get trafficked easily and usually hard to identify their status, making both users and cleaners have to knock on the door to check one by one.
- VS330 LoRaWAN®Bathroom Occupancy Sensor, combining ToF and PIR detection, solves the ultimate difficulty in public toilets and bathrooms at ease.
Many occupancy sensors on the market usually adopt one single technology to detect motion or movement that often results in low accuracy, and low accuracy will not only lead to bad user experience, but may also cause problems in some data-critical emergency situations!
To optimize accuracy and efficiency, VS330 adopts PIR and ToF to detect space occupancy in each partition of bathrooms. With PIR detecting the human motion, and ToF measuring the distance from the objects, VS330 can definitely secures the detection results by achieving an unparalleled accuracy and ensuring 100% anonymity.
Industry-leading Accuracy Exceeding 99.5%
Milesight develops a smart trigger logic of detection for VS330. PIR detection combining with ToF reconfirmation enables VS330 to accurately monitor the occupancy status of bathroom partition. The embedded self-calibration algorithm further elevates the accuracy to an industry-leading level of over 99.5%.
Compliant with GDPR & 100% Anonymous Detection
PIR detects infrared radiation from objects/human while ToF (Time of Flight）measures the time for a wave to travel to the object and back. No personal information is involved in the whole process.
In high traffic but low capacity environment such as public bathrooms, it is crucial to update occupancy status immediately for better flow management and higher facility efficiency.
When users enter or leave the bathroom partition, PIR is triggered firstly and then ToF technology will be used to collect data at a 5-second intervals to realize prompt and accurate updates on the occupancy status of the bathroom partition.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
High accuracy does not mean high power consumption. VS330 has sophisticated trigger logic of PIR and ToF detection, which improves power efficiency and guarantee a minimum of 3 years battery life.
VS330 has an artful design with chic and dainty enclosure. With rotatable probe, it can be adjusted within the range of 0~75°, providing high flexibility and minimal detection blind spot.
Also, conformal coating on PCBA of VS330 will prevent the sensor from moisture damage which may occur in damp environments of bathrooms.
Since commercial and public bathrooms can be sophisticated with different bathrooms partitions and decors, the adjustable probe, making VS330 suitable for multiple types of toilets, squats or seats, lessens the limits of its installation and ensures VS330 to stay strongly performant anywhere and anytime.
* For Wall Mounting, the device should be mounted on the wall against the cubicle door.
- Compatible with Standard LoRaWAN® Gateway and network servers
- Data transmission range up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas
Milesight IoT Cloud
- Monitoring ambience conditions at any time anywhere
- Interactive collaboration with Milesight IoT sensors to realize scene-based automation
- Android & iOS versions allow you to manage devices at your fingertips
Switching on/off and configuring the device via NFC technology from mobile phone or PC
Install the Milesihgt ToolBox
Enable NFC and run ToolBox,
then attach your phone to the device
Verify the password
and start configuring
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Detection Range||0.040 ~ 3.500m|
|Detection Distance||Maximum 2.5m|
|Others||Sensor Adjustable Angle||0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°|
|Others||LED||1 × Status/Test Indicator|
|Button||1 × Power/Reset Button|
|Configuration||Mobile App via NFC|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||3 x 4000 mAh ER18505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable Batteries|
|Battery Life||Around 3 Years|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% – 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||Ф100 x 24 mm (Ф3.94 x 0.95 in)|
|Material & Color||PC+ABS (Flame Retardant), White|
|Installation||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount via Screws or 3M tapes|