The Jonard Tools 6-in-1 Multi-Bit Screwdriver eliminates the need for multiple tools in your belt. This tool can be configured to 6 types of driving heads: #1 & #2 Phillips Head, 9/32" & 3/16" Cabinet Slotted Head, 5/16" & 1/4" Nut Driver Head. This screwdriver features the following:
- Can be used for Phillips and slotted fasteners plus nuts and bolts as it includes 2 screw driving bits and shaft is used as a nut driver
- Made of special alloy steel with polished finish for exceptional strength and long life
- Shaft is corrosion-resistant and magnetized to hold bits and fasteners for easy removal and installation
- Ergonomically designed handle for greater comfort and torque
- End of the handle is marked to be easily identifiable and features a convenient hole for hanging
- This screwdriver complies with ASME/ANSI standards
Head Type: Phillips, Slotted
SD-RB1 Replacement Bit, Phillips #1 & Slotted 3/16"
SD-RB12 Replacement Bit Set, Phillips #1 & Slotted 3/16" and Phillips #2 & Slotted 9/16"
SD-RB2 Replacement Bit, Phillips #2 & Slotted 9/32"
|Head Type||Phillips, Cabinet Slotted, Nut Driver|
|Phillips Head Size||#1, #2|
|Cabinet Slotted Head Size||3/16" (4.76 mm), 9/32" (7.14 mm)|
|Nut Driver Size||5/16" (7.94 mm), 1/4" (6.35 mm)|
|Handle Type||Rubberized Cushion Grip|
|Overall Length||7 1/2" (190.5 mm)|
|Weight||0.396 lb (179.62 g)|