LC Multimode LOOPBACK
Fiber Optic Loopback is designed to provide a media of return patch for a fiber optic signal. Typically, it is used for fiber optic testing applications or network restorations. For the testing applications, the loopback signal is used for diagnosing a problem. Sending a loopback test to network equipment, one at a time, is a technique for isolating a problem.
- Optical Fiber Amplifier
- Fiber Optic Sensor
- Multimode 50/125um or 62.5/125um fiber optic cable.
- LC connectors with precision ceramic ferrule for maximum optical performance.
- Molded connector to secure connection
- Fully tested cables to ensure superior quality and durability.
- Operating wavelength: 850nm.
- Insertion Loss: ≤2 dB (direct test).