- Accurate fiber excess length ensures good performance under mechanical stress and good temperature performance.
- The central strength member is made of high Young’s modulus glass fiber reinforced plastic rod(FRP).
- The non-metal central strength member avoids breakdown between central strength member and steel tape caused by lightning induction.
- The loose tubes are filled with special filling compound for crucial protection of the optical fibers.
- Complete water blocking construction ensures good water blocking and moisture-proof performance.
- Strictly control of production process and raw materials.
- The longitudinal binding steel tape functions as protection as well as reinforcing the crush resistance and mechanical performance.
- The jacket possesses good ultraviolet radiation resistant property.
- Loose tube cable with non-metal central strength member, and polyethylene coated steel armor.
- Loose tubes (or some fillers) stranded around the non-metal central strength member.
- All the interstices of cable core are filled with water blocking compounds.
Outdoor communication, long distance and local area network communication
Laying method: Aerial
Temperature range: -40°C - +70°C
Fiber count: 2-144
Outer Diameter: 12.6 -18.0mm
Weight: 130kg - 300kg