- Used in access network or as access cable from outdoor to indoor in customer premises network;
- Used as access building cable in premises distribution system, especially used in indoor or outdoor aerial access cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
- Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
- The mechanical characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
- Soft, flexible, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
- Meet various requirements of market and clients
- Fiber Type: G.652, G.655, G.657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b mulit-mode fiber, or other types of fiber;
- Jacket Material: Polyvinylchloride(PVC), Low smoke zero halogen(LSZH), Thermoplastic polyurethane(TPU), or other contracted material
- Jacket color: (including color of fiber) meets the requirements of relevant standards, or other contracted color
- Cable Dimension: The nominal cable dimension or other contracted dimension
- Delivery Length: 1KM or 2KM or other contracted length.
- Other Requirements: Other contracted special requests.
|Fiber Count||Cable Dimension (mm)||Cable Weight (kg/km)||Tensile(N)||Crush(N/100mm)||Min.bend Radius(mm)||Range of Long Temperature (°C)|
|Long Term||Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||dynamic||static|
|2||5.0*2.0||18||300||600||1000||2200||60||30||-20°C ~ +60°C|